What should you do in a period of social distancing, while we need each other so badly now? Not to mention the potential boredom. We therefore asked ourselves: how can we combat boredom and directly ensure that you still see your friends and family at a regular basis? Because Binge Watching ain’t that cool in the end.
# 1 Bake off with your friends
- 1 day or date and time for the bake off.
- A recipe that every team can ma
- Ensure that all ingredients are bought in adv
- Assessment criteria: what does it look like, speed, decoration, ingredients used. You are the
- 1 phone per team with skype, facetime, or google hangouts
- Cup of coffee or tea. And a bit of patience for the result
- A standard to chat after your bake-off
#2 Watch a movie or series at the same time
Now put yourselves on speaker, or respond via WhatsApp… so you can discuss immediately if something shocking happens, or if you are yawning. Enjoy!
#3 read and discuss a book together
#4 plan a secret date night
#5 Danceparty with friends and a simple DJ-app
#6 Organize a secret pizzadate / Sushidate
"We can discuss the latest gossip here"
"You don't have to cook"
"You can stay at home"
"Don't worry, we give virtual hugs"
'Choose a nice playlist in advance'
'Put this videoconferencing link in your agenda in advance'